10to1 is part of Epi-use since little over a year now. We’ve spent the last year aligning our businesses. 10to1 is ready to grow its business further in B2B mobile apps.
To support this growth, we’re looking for an efficient office manager. He or she will be responsible for
- Sales and marketing support
- Greeting visitors, and make them feel welcome
- Handling incoming mail
- Handling incoming invoices
- General office management (ordering supplies, …)
- Some communication with Epi-use, mainly in South Africa.
Our office manager reports directly to our managing director.
We’ll evaluate your application on these criteria:
- You’re able to organize your own work. Your performance is evaluated based on what results you get, not on how many tasks you’ve executed.
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is a big plus.
- You’re familiar with Mac (OS X)
- You’re proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) and iWorks (Pages, Numbers)
- Furthermore, you’ll be using these tools. Experience with any of them is a plus (but not required): Dropbox, Google Apps (mostly GMail), Slack, Todoist, Skype, GoToMeeting.
This job requires that you know what you’re doing, and to understand why you’re doing it.
We offer you a friendly environment where you’re appreciated for what you’re doing. We want our employees to be happy, and we try to help them to be happy every day.
There’s no need to be stuck in traffic daily: the 10to1 offices are close to Antwerp-Berchem, which makes a train commute very easy. Tram 4 and 9 have stops close by, as has bus 32. And the nearest Velo station is only 200m away.
Sign up for our newsletter
Who’s got the mic?
Architecture & Design
Koen Van Der Auwera
Bob Van Landuyt
Nathan de Witte